HVAC Repair Los Angeles – (888) 758-9103
Los Angeles AC or Heating Repair
When you need AC or heating repair in Los Angeles, look no further than SmartLiving’s award-winning squad. We are available 7 days a week to repair your air conditioner or heater and restore your comfort. Call us at (888) 758-9103 at any time – we mean it! We have technicians available at all hours of the day and night, including weekends and holidays.
You can depend on SmartLiving for HVAC repair because we are:
- Dependable – With over 10 years of experience in Los Angeles and association with industry organizations, you can be assured that we know what it takes to keep local residents and businesses happy all year.
- Award-winning – Our team has earned both local and national recognition for providing outstanding service, and we enjoy receiving 5-star ratings from customers.
- Because of our ongoing training, SmartLiving partnering technicians can repair any type of equipment. We have a license and are protected.
SmartLiving Heating and Air Conditioning has been providing HVAC services to businesses, people, and families in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas since 2005. As a well-established business, we are confident in our ability to repair your air conditioning system quickly and accurately. And if it can’t be fixed, we’ll offer you some replacement options with varying features and price points. Our knowledgeable partnering technicians will answer any questions you may have about your air conditioning system.
When to Call for your Los Angeles Air Conditioning Repair
We’ve found that many Los Angeles homeowners are hesitant to call for AC repair. The truth is that if your air conditioning system isn’t working, the temperature will rise. And, depending on what’s wrong with your appliances, it could cost you a lot of money in the long run in terms of energy bills. If any of these symptoms apply to you, don’t hesitate to contact us to fix or service your air conditioning system.
- AC is making a strange noise – If your air conditioner is making squealing or shrieking noises, particularly when it first starts up, you have a problem that needs to be fixed. Our technician may determine the cause of the noise, but it is most likely an issue with a belt-driven motor or the fan motor’s bearings. Buzzing and humming noises are also common, but they are typically caused by loose or unstable parts. It is important to secure system components in order to keep your AC going as long as possible. The crucial thing to note is that any unusual noise coming from your air conditioner suggests a problem that must be addressed.
- The air conditioner is blowing warm air – warm air when the air conditioner is turned on? It does not take an HVAC specialist to recognize that this is incorrect. Your air conditioner is blowing warm air because the fan is working but the cooling mechanism is broken. The most probable cause of an air conditioner blowing warm air in your house is a low refrigerant fee. Leaks in your refrigerant lines can be microscopic, causing your machine to lose small amounts of refrigerant over time. SmartLiving will not only get you charged back up, but he will also track down the leak and seal it to prevent any problems from occurring in that place.
- Short cycling occurs when the air conditioner repeatedly turns on and off for just a few seconds or minutes at a time. An air conditioning system that alternates between on and off is not only inconvenient; it is also a warning sign that something is wrong. Short cycling is normally caused by one of two problems. The first possibility is that there is an issue with the thermostat or the sensor inside the thermostat. The second possibility is that the air conditioner is oversized or overcharged with refrigerant.
- AC not working – If your air conditioner isn’t working at all and won’t turn on, give us a call. We can assist with some fast troubleshooting over the phone, and if that fails, one of our technicians will come out to investigate. An air conditioner that isn’t working may be caused by a variety of factors, including a worn-out electrical contact, a defective compressor, or even a thermostat malfunction. When the air conditioner won’t turn on, it’s time to call in the pros.
If you need help finding great HVAC repair Los Angeles, give us a call.
Smart Living Home Repair Services